Shared Service Centers
Shared Services Centers (SSC) aims at delivering specialized IT Services across multiple areas. These services enable standardization and industrialization in a holistic manner. The SSCs also build and nurture expertise on specific technology and functional areas to help deliver value-additions through continuous improvements.
- Security: Security SSC provides services in administrating Access Management Platform (Sailpoint) and the operations around this platform. These include, but are not limited to - platform maintenance, enhancements and upgrade, access provisioning, and performing various access management controls as per organisational policies.
- Data Management: SSC Data builds and supports a global Data Hub platform on the Big Data environment that enables business and IT teams to retrieve 'sanitized data' that is in line with Data Governance and Quality. The Data Hub also offers various services such as Data Profiling, Blending, Archiving, Dashboards, Reports and more.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM): The ECM SSC provides services on the Sharepoint platform related to document management, business solutions to enable collaboration on this platform. The team also creates custom applications that can be integrated with business applications.
- Reconciliations: Reconciliation SSC supports and maintains reconciliation platforms for performing various financial and system reconciliations. They also provide services for various regions such as configuring, defining and tracking the reconciliation jobs, reporting the breaks and managing the platform.
- Robotics Process Automation: Robotics Process Automation SSC aims at providing automation solutions to improve efficiency, stability and predictability.